Go to ...

The Freaky

Celebrating the odd, the strange & the weird

RSS Feed

Sex Toy Kills Man


A man has died after getting a sex toy stuck in his bottom.

 
50 year old Brit, Nigel Willis was too embarrassed to seek medical attention after a vibrator got stuck in his anus.

The single man from London spent 5 days lying on a sofa, unable to move from the pain.

Eventually a friend persuaded him to visit University Hospital Lewisham, on New Years Eve 2013 where he was diagnosed as suffering for septic shock – due to the vibrator rupturing his bowel.

The vibrator was removed but he died two months later from his injuries.

“This is a sad case of a man who died at 50 years of age.” Said Assistant Coroner Sarah Ormand-Walshe. “He appears to have had a foreign object which has become stuck in the lower part of his bowel and had been there for a number of days when he was encouraged to go to hospital by his friends on 30 December 2013. The main cause of death clearly is just the abdomen injury.”

One Response “Sex Toy Kills Man”

  1. at

    OMG, its really true

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

About